Company management for your new formation is a type of service intended for individuals who do not wish to manage their business on a day-to-day basis but prefer to outsource the company’s management to a professional corporate provider.
Administering a company means ensuring compliance with the law of the country in question. Legal provisions can be administered by third parties, and such service offers several benefits. Appointing a professional manager is that you can have a company without having the stress of day-to-day management.
At Fairwinds Management Limited, as part of the company management services, we are able to offer the following once we have set up your new company:
- Assigning a personal adviser to assist you
- Managing your company on a daily basis
- Secretarial duties
- Managing your company calls and emails
- Dealing with administrative documents
- Bookkeeping and preparing accounts
- Payroll preparation and handling of wages payments
- Reviewing documents to ensure compliance with local law
For further information visit www.fairwindsmanagement.net/services/corporateservices/administration-services. For a personalised quote please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.