Any company, partnership or self-employment business registered in Malta must comply with Value Added Tax (VAT) obligations. Our accounting and VAT team in Malta can make sure that all VAT workings needed to be carried out will be done in a timely and correct manner. Our methodology ensures that your business complies with all statutory obligations under the Maltese VAT law. VAT and tax are two very important aspects for the smooth running of a business and here at Fairwinds Management Limited we will work closely with you to provide you accurate VAT services and advice tailor-made for your business.
Our main VAT related services are the following:
- VAT registration
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- VAT refund claims
- Registration of EXO number
- VAT advice on complex business transactions
- Cross border VAT processing
- Intrastat reporting
- Preparation and filing of VAT recapitulative statements
- Preparation and filing of OSS returns
- Liaising with the VAT department on any disputes
- Assistance during VAT department compliance visits
- Tailor-made VAT advice
- VAT de-registration process
Fairwinds Management Limited has an experienced team of VAT specialists and advisors with technical knowledge who will be able to give you practical assistance and guidance for all VAT aspects.
Watch our informative video about VAT Compliance in Malta here.