In today’s unpredictable world, should the political climate worsen in your country or in the country where you reside, a second passport becomes essential.
This would prevent the government from locking you in, whilst allowing you to invest, bank, travel, live and do business in places outside your own country. We are all aware that entrepreneurs are in need of frequent travel and want to be borderless – it’s not just down to wanderlust.
But obtaining an alternative passport is not a decision to be taken lightly. It’s a big investment, yet on the other hand, the list of benefits that a second passport brings with it are huge. Holders of multiple passports …
- Have more visa-free travel and less frustration in applying for visas
- Get more business opportunities and financial options
- Are protected by citizenship law
- Enjoy more convenience with a reliable and stable citizenship
- Improve their security – for a lifetime
- Safeguard their future and peace of mind
Obtaining a second passport is an essential step in order to free yourself from absolute dependence on any one country. Once you have that freedom, it is much harder for any government to control your future.
Here at Fairwinds Management we specialise in the following global residency and citizenship by investment programmes:
- Republic of Malta: Individual Investor Programme (IIP)
- Commonwealth of Dominica: Citizenship by Investment
- Saint Lucia: Citizenship by Investment Programme
We will be able to assist you in making the right choice and prepare the applications, while offering personalised guidance every step of the way on a simplified and guaranteed successful process. Interested? For more details and a quotation, please contact Ms Charlene Sciberras on firstname.lastname@example.org.