Fairwinds Management Limited holds a recruitment license with number E.A. No. 152-2018 which allows it to act as a recruitment firm offering various services such as HR consultancy, interviewing, selecting and placing candidates including those who are still abroad, applying for work permits when necessary, advertising vacancies and keeping a database of applicants for employment.
If you are an employer who is looking for staff do not hesitate to contact us to see how we can be of service to you. If on the other hand you are looking for employment please reach to us with you CV. Below are the current vacancies available:
Junior Corporate Administrator – 13.09.2021
Fairwinds Management Limited is looking for a Junior Corporate Administrator to join the team.
• Assist in client onboarding and ongoing monitoring.
• Assist with the incorporation of companies.
• Assist clients with day-to-day administration of their companies.
• Assist with the applications submitted to financial institutions, VAT and tax departments.
• Assist with MBR applications and related services.
• Assist with work permits and residence applications.
Skills, characteristics and attributes:
• Strong communication skills in English language, both written and spoken are required.
• Knowledge and competence in Italian language would be considered an asset.
• Motivated, works on own initiative, has a solution orientated approach to work and can tackle setback effectively in the role.
• Must be detailed focused, quick to learn and adapt to the role and tasks as required.
• Must be a team player and can contribute to the work of the wider team to ensure targets and objectives are achieved.
Minimum experience of two years in a similar role will be considered an asset. This is a full-time position.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountant – 27.08.2021
Fairwinds Management Limited is looking for a qualified Accountant to join the team.
We are looking for a qualified accountant to take care of a portfolio of clients that will be assigned to the chosen applicant. The right candidate must be deadline oriented, pays attention to detail, with strong administrative and communication skills and be able to work on own initiative. Must be pro-active, ready to work at client’s premises if needed and be Sage and IT oriented. A qualification as Accountant (ACCA or equivalent) is a must. Preference will be given to candidates with two – three years’ experience in the field. Must have a clean police conduct and possess driving licence. This is a full-time position.
Please send CV on email@example.com
Auditor – 27.08.2021
Fairwinds Management Limited is looking for an Auditor to join the team.
We are looking for an Auditor who will be responsible for ensuring that all audits are carried out according to deadline and preparing tax computation and return of audit clients. The role entails knowledge of IFRSs, GAPSME and ISA’s and being in contact with clients in order to gather information and documentation needed for the audit to be carried out successfully. The appropriate candidate should also possess knowledge of the Companies Act and the Income Tax Act. Strong communication skills in English language, both written and spoken are required and knowledge in Italian language would be considered an asset.
The chosen candidate must be motivated, works on own initiative, has a solutions orientated approach to work and can tackle setback effectively in the role. Must be organised and structured in the approach to all audit and accountancy work, focused, agile and quick to learn and adapt to varying formats for presenting financial information.
- Internationally recognised profession accounting qualification: University degree/ACCA/ACA.
- Experience in audit related role with an audit firm.
- Specialist knowledge of IFRS & GAPSME is essential.
Must have a clean police conduct and possess driving licence. This is a full-time position.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org