Fairwinds Management Limited is registered Malta company made up of ambitious professionals operating in Malta having experience in corporate service, legal and tax advice.
As an established professional firm, Fairwinds Management Limited is formed by a team of highly qualified professional stemming out from a legal, commercial, accountancy and tax practitioners background with vast experience within the financial services industry. As a testimonial to our success, at Fairwinds Management Limited we refer to how successful our clients have become. We pride ourselves in the fact that our clients entrust us on a yearly basis with the administration of their corporate entities and tax and wealth management. Our success is the result of understanding client’s needs, tailoring corporate structures in order to satisfy the needs of our clients using legal entities and good tax planning both in Malta and abroad in a timely and efficient manner.
Fairwinds Management Limited aims to provide cost effective and efficient corporate and financial services without straying too far from the vision and ultimate business objectives of our clients.
Key services offered by Fairwinds Management Limited:
- Malta company incorporations
- Offshore company incorporations
- Holding company incorporations
- Domiciliation and registered address
- Back office services
- Business advisory services
- Management of a Malta company
- Directors in a Malta company
- Secretarial services in Malta company
- Book-keeping, accounting and payroll
- Tax consultancy and tax planning
- Malta bank accounts
- Malta Company Secretary services
- Malta company registered address
- Permanent and temporary residency and work permit formalities
- Ship and yacht registration under the Malta flag
- Aircraft registration
- Private and commercial vehicle registration
- Remote gaming and betting license acquisition
- Acquisition of real estate property in Malta
- Trusts and nominee services through an intermediary firm
- Liquidations and insolvency.
As part of the company’s corporate social responsibility policies, Fairwinds Management Limited is also the main sponsor for Maltese Raffa Bowls player Mr David Farrugia. Mr David Farrugia started his career in Raffa Bowls in 1990 at the European Championship held in Warsaw, Poland, which was the first international experience with the national team. Since then Mr David Farrugia took part in World Championships, Mediterranean Games, Small Nations Games and in other international tournaments. The sponsorship is part of a commitment in active involvement in local sports, taken on board by the company. Fairwinds Management Limited actively supports Mr David Farrugia and Malta Raffa Bowls Club through the various events held throughout the year.
Fairwinds Management Limited is a member of FinanceMalta, the public-private initiative set up to promote Malta’s International Financial Centre, The Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry, an autonomous institution, recognised by the Laws of Malta with the objective to promote and protect business interests and the Libyan – Maltese Chamber of Commerce, an organisation that endeavors to foster economic relations between Malta and Libya and vice-versa.